If there is a local source in the Rochester area for all things ethical in business, this is it – home of the Rochester Area Business Ethics Foundation.
On this site you’ll learn about the variety of events and activities RABEF sponsors:
- A local business ethics awards program that feeds into a national awards program
- Lectures, professional presentations and events that offer important information for an ethically run business
- Community events
- A scholarship program for high school and undergraduate college students majoring in business
- Links to ethics resources to help businesses and their managers do things the right way
- Short, timely “must read” essays that spark new approaches to running a business in an ethical manner
While its most public activity is the annual Rochester Business Ethics Award, RABEF - a 501(c)(3) charitable organization - remains active throughout the year, premised on the belief that business ethics is not a once-a-year event but a year-round conversation.
Again, welcome and have a good, and ethical, day.
If you would like to help support RABEF's efforts as described above, please consider making a tax-deductible donation via Paypal using the secure donation link immediately below.
Read and see more about us on Facebook.
Probably the proudest moment we've had in a long time is being the recipient of the Rochester Business Ethics Award...This is really a testament because it dispels preconceived notions out there about what contactors are about. - Ray Isaac, Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning, Democrat & Chronicle, January 19, 2009